10 Reasons to Hire an Event Planner...especially a Wedding Planner
"I don't need one...that's a waste of my money...I have friends and family who will help me..." these are all excuses as to why NOT to hire an event planner, and more specifically a wedding planner. But let's talk about why you should...
1. Saves your own time...having an event planner helps you relinquish certain duties of the planning process and gives you more time to focus on what you need to.
2. Spend Smarter, Save More...hiring an event planner may seem like an unneeded cost at first, but the investment of having one helps with saving stress and time. It also has been proven that by the help with negotiating with other vendors, the savings alone will cover the cost of a planner.
3. Give you ease of mind...no more sitting at work and realizing that you forgot to send your best friends sister an invite! We've got this! We also handles crises behind the scenes, making sure your family and friends enjoy your day too.
4. Stay on budget...we will make sure that you get the best bang for your buck.
5. Ideas and inspiration...from past experiences in the industry event planners can offer great insight. Plus we've lived through the disasters and we know how to prepare for them.
6. Connections with other wedding vendors...event planners know people. Photographers, bakeries, florists, bands, etc. therefore we also know what the price SHOULD be and we know exactly how to help you get exactly what you need within your budget.
7. Keeps you on schedule...we have got your day down to the minute and we've included cushions throughout the day for when Aunt Sally talks to you for ten minutes in the receiving line. We will get you and everyone else through the day with no worries.
8. Additional Event Planning (i.e. showers, engagement parties, post brunches)...certain events like weddings include lots of other smaller gatherings to plan too. Your planner can help you with that too!
9. Nothing Left Behind...if included in your package, planners will stay to the very last minute of your day to make sure that everything gets cleaned up, gifts get where they need to be and well, nothing get's left behind.
10. Enjoy YOUR day without all the stress...my biggest thing for any host and especially brides. It's YOUR day, enjoy it with your friends and your family. Don't have your best friend or sister running around making sure the cake is delivered and the favors are where they are supposed to be and getting aspirin for the best man's hangover. These people are near and dear to your heart, so let them be near you for this special day.